EPIPHANY OF OUR LORD ORTHODOX CHURCH

Epiphany Orthodox Church is located along the banks of Stone Creek in Huntingdon's historic Blair Park.  The building was designed by a Philadelphia architect commissioned by Miss Anna Fisher, a devout Presbyterian, to provide a place for public worship and religious education.  Its original dedication took place in 1895.  In 1980, after interior renovation by a small group of local Orthodox Christians, it was consecrated as Epiphany of Our Lord Orthodox Church, a parish of the Carpatho-Russian Diocese.  All services are in English and visitors are warmly welcomed and parking is available at the church.  The monthly service schedule can be received by calling (814) 643-2727.

  • Churches

Details

Location

local resources

Loading Map...

105 Penn Street, Huntingdon PA